Monday, November 3, 2008

2 Nov 2008


To Zero Origin …


I with my blue head now …later will wash back to my black + white hair ..why not now ? is because I really happy and HIGH want to say thank to so many friend.. thank to Zero Origin …thank Kevin to invite me to be a part of Zero Origin, thank Crispin & Ken to support and give me confidence in the band. Thank to ocean of fire 2nd guitarist chiat to lead us n teach me, sharing with me lot in solo part , thank to my X-drummer wei come to support, thank to my dear to support for wish to go KL shopping hahaha… thank mike & friend, thank the everyone in DNA studio thank the duck rice boss, thank the tiger beer ,thank pikopita & hildy free for photo shoot

thank ugly man member and any one I forget …I know and I don’t know friend THANK YOU VERY MUCH


I so suprice that we can get the win in tonight …I just keep the mind of nothing to lose , I join Zero Origin around 1year + , I try to learn the song in the short time, but I know still not so prefect in few song, I keep learning from each other , and I know my guitar very well, I know well is not mean I can play well, I just know my level until where.. don’t wan to improve ? NO ….. I will , I also hope that I can play what the band want or what the band need ..don’t worry guy ..i will try to understand the basic , try to improve my guitar …I promise …give me some time..(the time not mean 27day ya)

Tonight 2 Nov 2008 very important for me …(I think is very important for 4 of us) that is a day we wait for so many year. TONIGHT we Zero Origin won the Northern Region 2nd of the 2008-2009 Asian Beats.


I promise myself , I will using 2 year in Zero Origin to have some result , tonight no need wait until 2 year, already get the result,what I can say ? thank to you guy … vocal, bassist, drummer ….thank a lot to give me a oportunity to be a part of ZO …thank lot …

WEE : “hope u guy can understand my English ……………..”

No comments: